E-Learning courses are specially designed with the learner in mind - typically using computer-based learning that allows learners flexibility in when and where they choose to study.
More and more providers are turning to e-learning as a cost effective way of delivering courses, workshops, etc., which traditionally can be expensive and/or inconvenient for learners. Typically, e-learning involves self-directed study - some of you will thrive on this method of learning, others may prefer the interaction with others that comes from being in a course group. The choice is yours!
Listed below are some e-learning courses that the providers have given us information on. If you would like further information on any of the courses, please contact the course provider direct.
If you would like to promote your e-learning training or courses on this website, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: this is not an comprehensive list and other e-learning courses are available. If there are any courses you would recommend and believe would be helpful to other coaches, volunteers and leaders, please let us know.
Gymnastics/Personal Trainer courses from Study Active:
- Level 2 Certificate Fitness Instruction (Gym) £449 More information (scroll down)
- Level 3 Certificate Personal Training £899 More information (scroll down)
- Level 3 Diploma Exercise Referral £449 More information
- Level 3 Award Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes £299 More information
- Level 4 Certificate Physical Activity & Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain £449 More information (scroll down)
Courses from sports coach UK Learning Hub: