Support your local newspapers and media!
National Local Newspaper Week 2013 held back in May highlighted the importance of local newspapers to local communities. Here at Herts Sports Partnership, we also acknowledge the massive contribution local papers make in supporting their local communities through sport.
Support your local paper by reading it, buying it (if sold), supporting the advertisers, sending match reports and general sport and physical activity news items to the news and sports desks and if appropriate, placing advertisements to promote events and activities.
Did you know…?
• Local newspapers are more than twice as trusted as any other media channel
• 12 million people read a local newspaper but do not read a national newspaper.
• 61% of adults read a local newspaper.
• Over 60% of people act on the ads in local newspapers.
• Local press is the most effective media channel for generating word of mouth conversations. Support your local paper by reading it, supporting the advertisers
Click on the links to the left to find your local media website.
Please let us now at firstname.lastname@example.org if you discover any broken links.