Goalkeeping Level 1 Award 2012
Course Code GK1-2013 - Price £145
This is a new course for coaches who wish to learn the basic technical aspects of Goalkeeping. It is an ideal course for those coaches who have completed the FA/1st4sport Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football and who wish to develop their technical expertise in Goalkeeping further.
The course has open access, and is available to any person who wants to improve their “Technical” knowledge of Goalkeeping.
On completion of the course the competent coach will be able to:
- Coach basic individual techniques
- Understand how to develop and improve the Goalkeepers technique
- Plan and prepare progressive Technical and Functional practices
- Maintain the health and safety of the players and other coaches
- Maintain the high standards of conduct to promote Association Football
Venue: Hertfordshire Sports Village, Hatfield
Date & Time:
- 22nd March 2011 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 23rd March 2011 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 24th March 2011 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
*Prior to acceptance on the course, candidates must produce evidence or current certificates of attendance / awards in the following:
- FA Safeguarding Children
- FA Emergency Aid ( or equivalent) Certificate
To Book On To This Course: go to http://www.hertfordshirefa.com/Development/Courses/Goalkeeping+Level+1/
Please contact Sharon Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01462 650 208 should you require any further information.